What do we do?
At Fahrenheit, we desire to do three things:
- link potential Mentors to Mentees
- offer resources to current Mentors on how to better mentor
- become a resource for other nonprofits, organizations and churches who seek to develop Mentoring in their communities
So how do we do that?
We are about finding real life solutions for real life issues.
We desire to give people the tools for building and enjoying meaningful relationships. We believe the first step in healthy relationships with others comes from an understanding of what it means to have a healthy relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
How Fahrenheit Can Help You:
- Linking potential Mentors to Mentees: If you are seeking some direction in life and would like to explore what having a Mentor would look like, contact us. We'd be happy to steer you in the right direction with one of our Mentors or a possible Mentor in your community. Because we are naturally limited to the number of personal Mentors we have working with Fahrenheit, we have a growing network of Mentors in other parts of the country. However, we do not guarantee that we will have a match for you in your area.
- Offer resources to current Mentors on how to better mentor: If you are a Mentor but are needing some good resources to help you, contact us. We utilize a very practical approach to mentoring and can offer a variety of resources to help you as you help others.
- Resource for other nonprofits, organizations and churches who seek to develop mentoring in their communities:
- We offer seminars on Mentoring to introduce and equip those interested in becoming Mentors.
- We offer resources to help guide Mentors in the practical steps of Mentoring.
- We offer training for those who wish to establish Mentoring as an integral function of their nonprofit, business or church.